Sunday, March 20, 2011

It's going to be the end of March soon. This is just going too fast. It has been weeks since I wanted to write a new post but I just don't know where to start. Lots of things to write about. But don't worry, I'll try my best to cut it short. =)

Early this month, I met up with my darling childhood friend and babe, Syahidah!! Gosh! it's been like forever that we have not met. It just felt really great to finally chill out with her. Babe, till now I'm really furious with that #$%!@%#@ guy! Just count his stars lucky if I don't see him outside. Lol! But no matter what, I still love you lah, Babe! Do plan a free time for a picnic date ok?? *wink*


Last weekends, I went to Batam with my family and darling Faisal! It was our first trip there except for Faisal. So that will be your third trip?? I do wonder the first one was with who?? Hmmm. Hehe! Anyways, I couldn't be uploading all the pictures in here so do feel free to browse through the album in my FB. However, I do want to upload this picture here. It's my ever classic pose in front of our room hotel! Lol!


I got my haircut too over there.





As for this week, Darling Faisal brought me to eat at our favourite place at Bussorah Street. The ever-oh-so-nice Teh Tarik Sarbat stall. Hmm, I think that's what the name of the stall is called. Seriously, it has no name so therefore most of the people who came there to eat will just named the stall as that. Though it may be small, however, they food and Teh-Tarik that were made and sold by them are SUPERB! Pick for the day: Traditional Nasi Lemak.





Yesterday, I had an outing with my dearest mummy and cousin, Kak Shidah. We had our snack at Coffee Bean, went to Avon Kotaraya and eat again at Pizza Hut. For those of you who have not eaten at any Pizza Hut outlets in JB, please do give it a try. It is actually a MUST for you to eat at the Pizza Hut when you go to JB. It's definitely much more delicious and fresher than what we have here. And not forgetting, CHEAPER! Way cheaper. So what are you waiting for? Jot it down in your calender if you want to come on down to JB next weekends! My recommendation will be Kotaraya's Pizza Hut. Now, suddenly I just felt like a promoter for Pizza Hut @ JB. Lol!





After having those scrumptious meal, we went back to my JB home and dyed our hairs. Yes! You heard me right, I dyed MY hair! Seriously, it has been almost two and a half years that I have not dyed my hair so I was really super excited about it. Hehe! Just for your information, I used the Japan's Liese brand and got it at a cheaper price of $17 at Sun Plaza. If you were to go to other places, they are selling it at $19.90 and there's no discount. It is worth the money. *wink*

Anyways, tomorrow is already the start of the new theme. Lots of things that needs to be done especially in the classroom. I'm glad that I am done with my rhyme chart and picture talk.



I'll have to stop here then to continue on with my work. See ya!

*wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ritz
Powered by Best Free Counters