Sunday, February 13, 2011

G.A.P. (Gal2 & Pe)

Whoa, I am totally shagged! 2 days of non-stop wedding events. It was the wedding event of Darling Faisal's cousin, Sapie & Nora (aka Gal Gal). Since I've became his fiancee, of course, I had to be involved in it. A good opportunity too for me to get to know more about his relatives. It was simply nice yet a sweet wedding reception being held by both side of the bride and groom. I did took down some important points at the same time too. Well, you know... Hehehe!

Anyways, both me and Darling Faisal just want to say congratulations to both Sapie and Gal Gal! Here's our wishes specially for you...


Now next stop, Farid and Liza's wedding! Three and a half more months to go!

*wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ritz
Powered by Best Free Counters