Tuesday, November 9, 2010

AnOther SleepLess Night Away fRom hOme..

Thank God the doctor gave me one more day of Medical Leave. I was unable to sleep peacefully last night; cough, flu and cold atmosphere from the early morning rain. Why do I have to fall sick at a time like this?! This week is gonna be the second last week that I'll be conducting my lesson with the children, you know! Oh, how I missed them already. I do hope they are behaving well without me in the class. If there are any complaints that I received tomorrow, "Teacher Nadiah is really UPSET!". It's just amazing at the age of 2 to 3 years old, they are able to use those sentence on their friends, not forgetting, with the actions as well. Lol!

In my previous post, I did mentioned that I have shifted house and am no longer staying in Pasir Ris. You will also come to realise that in my Facebook status, I will always mentioned about "going back to JB" or something like that. My family and I are staying in JB now. Err, only during the weekends for me because it's going be a really CRAZY journey for me to be going back and forth from JB to my workplace and from my workplace to JB! So during the weekdays, I'll stay over at my grandma's place.

Life has never been better especially during the weekends for us. It's nice to be going back to a place which is away from the busy lives that we always have to face here. Like a weekend getaway! Lol! Most of the time the atmosphere there is at cool temperature because the house is facing directly towards the high hills that can be found when you drive along the highway of Malaysia. Most of my family members have visited our place and they seemed to like the place as well. Looks like my parents have made the right choice then.




Well, I have to rest now. Hopefully I'll be feeling better by the end of the day.

*wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ritz
Powered by Best Free Counters