Thursday, November 11, 2010

Nadiah is FeeLing UPSET!!

Now, you must be really wondering why is Nadiah feeling upset? *Sigh* It is such a long story, but I'll try to cut it short ok. Where shall I start? Hmm. I'lll start from the morning while I was on the way to work.

6.45 am, in the bus (to work):
I was sleeping in the bus with my head resting against the glass window. A middle-age guy boarded the bus and sat beside me. While I was dozing off, I felt something leaning lightly against my left arm. When I peeked open my eyes, the guy who sat beside me, has already fallen asleep. And what is worse, he literally kept on leaning against me!! I have to keep on shoving him off for the WHOLE HOUR of my bus ride journey! Thank you so much for ruining my sleep and my mood early in the morning.

7.08 pm, in the bus (to home):
I woke up from my sleep in the bus and looked out from the glass window. And GREAT, by mere seconds, I have already missed my stop. I had to alight at the next stop but by then, the bus has already entered a new town. So, instead of me being able to reach home at 7.20 pm, I arrived at my doorstop at 8.00 pm.

Hmm. You think that is it? Noooooooooooooooo. Let us move on to the next scene.

8.00 pm, my house doorstep:
I can't see it and it's definitely not there. Urgh! My food is gone! My parents bought me a dinner because they wanted to go back to JB and they do not have the keys to my grandma's place. So they had no choice but to leave it at the gate, hanging it in between the door and the gate. Well, it turns out that I do have neighbours that are quite a thief huh. I'm not trying to be mean, but looking at how upset I am, I do hope whoever it is that stole my dinner will fall sick with a BAD diarrhoe after eating it! Hmph!

What a pitiful day for me.

*Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ritz
Powered by Best Free Counters