Tuesday, November 16, 2010

jLn-jLn @ JB

Last weekends has never been better! Though I was not feeling well, I still would not want to miss out the fun especially when Kak Shidah and her hubby, Abg Lan, came over to JB. And who else came along as well? Of course it's Baby! Lol! Picture-taking is also a MUST for us too. So, why don't I let the pictures do the talking then? *smiles*


Just look at the person way behind them. I don't know what is he trying to do. Lol!


Trying hard to be a model I think. Hehehe!


I couldn't help it but to laugh the moment the waiter gave us the menu. It's SUPER BIG!! And it comes with a frame too! Lol!




Booooooooo, MAN U!! Sorry to tell you this people, I am a LIVERPOOL supporter! *smiles*


I am sooooooo in love with the sunglass that I had to try on 3 different colours. It was so difficult for me to choose that it took me quite a while for me to decide. Sorry Baby! And finally (I bet he must have said, "Phew!"), I have decided to buy the...............


RED one!
How is it? Nice? Hehe!


*wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ritz
Powered by Best Free Counters