Monday, November 8, 2010

I'm Definitely Back!

Hello everyone! Firstly, I just want to apologize for my "MIA (missing-in-action)" in my previous blog. There were just TOO many things going on at that period of time which I had to settle. What's with me coping with the workload and also with the shifting of the house.

Since everything are settling down, I have also decided to create a new blog as well. As you can see, it's quite bright actually. It also reflects myself now since the "thunderous clouds" are gone, leaving behind a brighter path for me to head to. In'syaallah.

Year 2010 is coming to an end too. Which means I have to get myself prepared with things for the new 2011 class of mine. I won't be able to reveal the next class level that I will be taking so for now you can just keep on guessing.



*wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ritz
Powered by Best Free Counters